Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank You...

Now that I am back to blogging I want to start by saying my thanks to people who have encouraged me, directly or indirectly, for my debut into this sometimes innocuous, sometimes damaging, sometimes spurious and sometimes disarming world of words. Through the process of sharing and exchanging my ideas and thoughts I have grown to understand the mysteries of life. Yes, I have. I have also grown into a more confident person. This clamour for confidence is on-going and I am sure that when I finally arrive you will notice. Heh!

Thank you Susan...... for being the very first person to infect me with the blogging germ. Although the disease seems to have gone into remission, ever so often a ‘wanton desire’ appears only to be smothered by the mundane demands of everyday living!

Thank you ....... my favourite couple, Zaharah and Hulaimi, for inspiring me and giving me the much needed sustenance for a pursuit that eventually I could not pursue without neglecting some aspects of my daily living!

Thank you ........my accidental readers who had given me the impetus to keep going although I eventually ran out of any premeditated intent to keep you close to me! But then you gave me something more, much more!

Thank you ALL .......for crossing from the virtual domain into my real world. Thank you for the perfume-laced bear hugs and crisp yet warm handshakes. I have cherished every little bit of it; the first time meets wearing my heart on my sleeve, wondering if I should have indeed allowed this cross-over; the second time meets where I was sure the attraction was mutual! No, I am not joking!

And so on to many, many more meetings over the years which continue to reaffirm my belief that if you open your heart to friendship and goodwill, then those very tokens of a happy life will dare to enter your heart and life! Unbeckoned.

The foray into this medium of communication has given me the confidence to voice, what I would have thought, some very juvenile concepts of mine. I was able to hang these out to air with full view of those who passed by. As for those who wanted to say a thing or two, I had made a decision to accept their comments with the spirit they deserve. I found that it helps if you tell yourself that these comments are to be taken at face value and not analysed. (You do see the word ‘anal’ in analyse, eh? Hehehe)

And now I am back..... older, wiser and definitely busier. Hasta la vista! Baybeeee~

No comments: