Monday, May 11, 2009

Today is that kind of a day.......

My belief on most things around me is negative. I believe from Day One we are screwed. I believe in conspiracy theories. I believe Diana was murdered. I believe that we are chattels in the hands of the Rothschilds et el and their silent, hidden empires. I believe that the axis of power exists but not how Bush said it does. I believe that there is a Big Superior power and that It is having so much fun wielding that power.

From the moment of conception, we have been had - we have lost our choice. Our parents are decided for us. If you are born into destitution it isn’t your fault as much as it isn’t your fault if you were born into wealth. You battle all sorts of ‘forces’. You are nurtured and if early on you reveal your penchant for making your own choices, you know what becomes of you. Still you emerge, sometimes victorious, sometimes not. Eventually when you are ‘old’ enough to actually read the writing on the wall you know who you are or what you have become. Well.....most of the time at least.

So! .....with so few choices in one’s hands should one really think that he or she is on top of the food chain and therefore is a god in the making? The gods amongst us have already been decided.....

Deep breathing now..........

My outlook is a happy one. I love the high mountains and the pure serpentine rivers. I'd do anything to keep these the way they are. I love the creatures that bring colour and music into our lives. I love children and people and I believe in love. I believe that our time here can be the happiest in the way we want to make it and we can fill it with whatever we choose, within our means. And the means that each one has been granted by Him is more than enough.

I like Americans, but at times detest the business of america. I damn its unscrupulous nature when it screws anybody who stands in the way of huge profits; the america that tells lies to outsiders and bullies those not as screwed up as it is. I like Europeans even though they raped our lands but I hate their 'aloofness'. They may have lived amongst us and dictated our lives for a while but they cannot think for us and claim to know the nuances of our thought and behaviour!

If anything, they are a more confused lot and can’t decide if they are coming or going. They have always received parts of civilizations and have packaged it to suit their interests and marketted it expertly. The worst of that is what the americans seem to have picked up. Perhaps within the pilgrim fathers (and mothers too, trust me!).... within their DNAs began the first spurious mutation as they rode the high seas.

And the two 'institutions' they have given birth to and have fine-tuned to do the most damage to humanity and of which I am forever suspicious are banking and pharmaceutical.

But here is a consoling thought.....We are waltzing to some great cosmic formulae of which we have absolutely no idea. I am no cosmologist, but it does seem to me that the Universe is just to f* BIG for us to worry about any of the above. The Universe functions quite independently of what mere mortals like you and me do on a daily basis ....to ourselves, to fellow humans or to planet Earth. Whether it is our of choice or not, it doesn't matter!

Yes, my soul is saved for the day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Geets, you're a wise old bird.

Maya said...

Correction - I am wise young bird.......

Do I know you? Pls 'expose' yourself. :-)

OOD said...

hey, you are writing again!

CanHead said...

Oh geets, where have you been?